B3 Group Limited has started to develop the project documentation of the main building of the data center in Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia. The customer is Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC).
Coordinating group of Hewlett-Packard develops engineering solutions for modification of data centers. The group includes experts in architecture, mechanical and electrical systems. HP coordination group together with SABIC company's team of engineers has developed conceptual solutions for building ultra-modern data center.
Designing and construction of the four-storeyed building will be based on the principle of modular construction of the building. The space of the data center will include space server rooms and technical infrastructure supporting facilities.
B3 Group Limited is developing engineering systems:
- Power supply and electric lighting systems;
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems;
- Gas extinguishing system;
- Alarm system;
- Security video surveillance system;
- Control and Access Systems;
- Water supply and sewerage systems.