Chief Engineer of the project
- Management group of design engineers.
- Source information gathering.
- Project planning and the distribution of responsibilities, if necessary, additional new resources.
- Record keeping, forecasting, surgery of deviation from the project plan.
- Project management from contract to closing and delivery project to customer
- Passing the State examination.
- Education: higher technical education
- Experience in management of engineering systems of buildings and structures for various purposes.
- Experience in independent design at least three years.
- Experience in organizing development of design estimates, tender and other documents necessary for the construction and management of design and survey works, throughout the period of pre-feasibility assessments and calculations of investment, tendering, contracting with the customer, design, construction, commissioning object and development of design capacity.
- Site supervision.
- Advanced level of knowledge of software AutoCAD (or MagicCAD, or Revit), Dialux, MS Office.
- Willingness to business trip.
- Knowledge of English language will be your advantage.