Engineer of low-voltage systems
- Design of low-voltage systems (automatic fire alarm, security alarm systems, access control, data transmission system, structured cabling systems, warning and evacuation, system of collective television)
- Development and coordination of technical solutions. Support of the project in the State examination.
- Formalization of project documentation in accordance with GOST.
- Preparation of specifications for equipment and materials.
- Preparation of technical specifications related units
- Education: higher education
- Advanced level of knowledge of software AutoCAD (or MagicCAD, or Revit), Dialux, MS Office.
- Fluency knowledge of normative base.
- The experience of independent design of projects "turnkey".
- Knowledge of rules and regulations and fire safety requirements on the territory of the Russian Federation
- Knowledge of English language will be your advantage.
- The operational experience must be more than 1 year.
- Students of specialty “Engineer of electricity supply system” of 4-5 courses would be taken without experience after interview.