Engineer of electricity supply system
- Design of electricity supply system and of electric lighting.
- Development and coordination of technical solutions.
- Issue of design and working documentation brands EM and ES.
- Calculations of electrical loads, voltage drops, short-circuit, lightning protection and grounding.
- Preparation of specifications for equipment and materials. Drafting cable register books, maps, location of electrical equipment and electrical networks.
- Preparation of technical specifications related entities.
- Interaction with the customers.
- Paper working of project documentation in accordance with GOST.
- Support of the project in the State examination.
- Education: higher education
- Advanced level of knowledge of software AutoCAD (or MagicCAD, or Revit), Dialux, MS Office.
- Fluency knowledge of normative base.
- Knowledge of modern electrical equipment.
- The experience of independent design of projects "turnkey".
- Knowledge of English language will be your advantage.
- The operational experience must be more than 1 year.
- Students of specialty “Engineer of electricity supply system” of 4-5 courses would be taken without experience after interview.